|Arc Surveying & Mapping, Inc performed a Georgia Port Authority Berth Expansion project for CH2M Hill at Brunswick, Georgia.
The survey required:
The aerial photogrammetry and Lidar data were provided by Pickett & Associates. Under subcontract to Arc Surveying & Mapping, Inc.
- Establish horizontal and vertical control
- Dual frequency cross-sections at 100 ft intervals
- Sub-bottom and sidescan sonar surveys
- Aerial targeting
- Aerial photogrammetry
- Topographic airborne Lidar
- Location of the Mean High Water Line
- Mapping in Microstation
All survey data were imported into the photogrammetric model including the LiDAR survey of the adjacent wetlands, the dual frequency bathymetry, the sidescan and sub bottom sonar data, permanent monuments and aerial targets.
Relevance to this contract:
- Full service survey
- Long term association with aerial/LiDAR sub
- Surveys and mapping all under single contract
- Performed to ACOE survey & napping standard