Get ideas across quickly from regional terrain to architectural designs, you can now present 3D data in a true 3D format. Engage your audience and enable analysis from every angle by delivering a richer, more compelling visual experience. Inspire collaboration with brilliant, full-color images and provide your team with accurate information to communicate quickly and effectively in any setting.
Arc Surveying & Mapping, Inc. utilizes Zebra Imaging’s unique digital process. The system offers 3D imaging with unparalleled viewing continuity over the 360- degree viewing range. Arc Surveying & Mapping, Inc. has the capabilities of turning your next project into a scaled 3D hologram for detailed presentations. Learn more in the video below.
Virtual Reality 3D Walkthrough
Arc Surveying and Mapping, Inc. provides, 3D, interactive, virtual reality walk-through in a game like format that can be navigated by users with minimal computer skills. Models are created by utilizing laser scanned data, newly designed plans, as built drawings or a variety of other sources. Models can even be linked to databases, which is particularly useful for facility management projects. To see this product in action, place your mouse over the text below (fast connection required). Due to the large size of video files, these animations are very small. If you are interested in obtaining a CD showing full sized examples, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAD / GIS (Geographic Information Systems)
Arc’s mappers are highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD and MicroStation, along with many other types of CAD and engineering software.
We produce precise topographic and bathymetric maps, digital terrain models, and volume computations. Maps can be provided in paper or digital format, on compact disc, or through electronic transfer in english or metric units.
We utilize the most current technology available to ensure a quality product at the most economic rates. Costs are based on the complexity of the task and the estimated time to produce a finished product.
Always moving towards the future, Arc is providing 3–dimensional data of surveys to engineering clients, permitting design to build or redesign on precise as-built models.
Arc Surveying & Mapping, Inc. is committed to providing clients with the most accurate and reliable data possible. To that end, we use sophisticated laser scanning systems capable of capturing and displaying surfaces in three dimensions. Once the data is compiled, it is provided to clients using common software formats, including AutoCad and Microstation.
Arc uses a 3D mechanical scanning sonar system that delivers high resolution imagery for underwater areas, structures, and objects. This new technology creates 3D point clouds underwater in low or zero visibility conditions. The system provides seamless integration with our traditional above water optical laser scanning process.
Arc Surveying & Mapping, Inc. has the capabilities of turning your next project into a scaled 3D hologram for detailed presentations. This unique digital hologram will provide your audience with an extremely vivid color image that can be seen from every angle. No special glasses are required and require only a simple LED or halogen light for viewing.
Holographic Digital Prints for Digital Mapping
Some of the key features of our holographic digital prints include:
- True 3D: No special eyewear is needed for enjoying a 360-degree viewing range.
- Field proven: Over 8,000 images have been utilized by the US military overseas for visualization and defense planning applications.
- Multiple copies: Unlike physical models, you can easily produce multiple “leave behinds” for clients, investors and other stakeholders.
- Easy viewing: Illuminate the hologram with a simple halogen or LED light source, no special viewing equipment is required.
- Portable and durable: Our holographic prints are easy to ship; the prints come with protective coatings for durability, and they can be marked on and rolled up and taken in the field.
- Reliable archives: Our three-dimensional images are “version proof” and store flat, so you can refer to them years later — without the need for a computer or specific software.
- Full-color or monochrome formats: Complex information can be displayed with brilliant detail, transparency and color — and feature greater accuracy than physical models.